Google Analytics

måndag 5 december 2011

My favorite E-learning resources

I would like to share with you some resources on e-learning that I like, since we've been talking about the topic, and since it's one of my favorite topics!

E-learning Europe is a community for teachers, producers and academics interested in the subject. I think their E-learning Papers is very good!

The rapid e-learning blog has actually been very useful to me when designing e-learning content. Fun to read and very practical. But consider the author's relation with rapid e-learning tool Articulate.

LinkedIn has a few e-learning communities as well, and interesting articles pop-up from time to time while, if you have the time to care about them...

And these are some interesting books on theory, practice and design!
Enjoy and let me know if you know any other good e-learning resources!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar